OIL & GAS
Carlton Insurance Brokers Inc. has expertise in developing comprehensive insurance programs and providing risk management services to companies involved in the Oil & Gas Industry. We handle programs for companies operating in Canada with exposures and operations throughout North America.
We insure operations of all sizes ranging from small entrepreneurial businesses up to large privately-owned companies in Western Canada.
Oil & Gas companies
Some of the types of Oil & Gas companies that we handle are as follows:
- Wireline—mechanical wireline, electric line, instrumental, memory logging
- Service rigs—completions and workovers
- Vacuum & Pump truck services
- Well testing
- Battery operators and maintenance
- Pipe and equipment inspection
- Plant inspection—radiography, ultrasonics, magnetic particle, infrared, etc
- Plant & facility operators
- Plant & facility maintenance and turn-arounds
- Equipment rentals
- Fracing, cementing
- Pipe coating and straightening
- Contractor’s equipment
- Pipeline—mainline and gathering systems
- Pipeline right-of-way clearing and preparation
- Lease building and maintenance
- Road construction and maintenance
- Oil & Gas facility construction—oil & gas plants, batteries, compressors, separators, tank farms, etc.
- Oilfield welding—fabrication, repair, hot-tap, pressure
- Pressure vessels and piping
Oil & Gas Properties
- Production properties
- Oil & Gas plants
- Disposal wells and land farms
- Storage facilities—tank farms and underground wells & caverns
- Lease holders and operators
This coffee shop term refers to the Commercial General Liability (CGL) policy. The CGL policy covers our clients in the event they are operating on the well site and cause damage through their own negligence causing the oil company or other sub trades damage or lost income. There are various limits available on this policy but the most popular limit is $5,000,000.
Phone, E-mail, text or just call us anytime. 1broker.ca is managed by Insurance professionals who provide Insurance solutions to the Alberta oil and gas sector.