CLAIMS ADJUSTING & LOSS APPRAISALS
C.I.B. has close relationships with several professional adjusting and loss appraisal firms to provide clients with service for not only insured claims, but also for circumstances that might not involve their insurance programs.
Some situations where these services would be required for non-insured claims or appraisals are as follows:
- Claims where the amount is below a policy deductible or retention amount
- Self-insured coverages and exposures
- Claims against third parties where direct coverage is not carried
- Down-time or Loss of Use claims against third parties
- Claims that a client may decide not to report under their own insurance program